Hi All,

I think I would like to add my 2c worth.  I think it's because I saw
Microsoft ;).

I know that this is perhaps out of theme with the whole BB idea, but what
I've allways wanted is a windowmanager that offers standard components
that will allow for ultimate reuse and embedding. (Yeah, I know this
sounds very M$ like)  If you think about it, wouldn't it be great to have
the same light weight window manager with lighweight,
high-performance components for
editing, xml, webbrowsing etc., so that any application that is written
for BB will be able to use those.  And the enablement of REAL drag'ndrop
between applications!

Like I said, it doesn't fit in with the theme, but I honestly think that
gnome and kde (no offence) needs to be shown how well it can work with a
virtually bugfree and extremely lighweight window manager. I mean, who
needs icons? ;)

*sigh*  I just love wishfull thinking...

Best regards,

Henry