Personally, I'm quite happy with most of BB as it stands. That is,
after all, the reason I've chosen it.. :-)

I like how the taskbar is now hidable, as I find that it is annoying
and useless. That is, however, just my personal choice as to how I use
the window manager.

I like the bbpager to sit in the slit, along with my other apps.

I don't like icons cluttering up my root window.

The only thing I would like changed, is some way to choose the layering
of windows. I can easily choose to raise or lower, but then some
programs will raise themselves at times. I would like to be able to
tell Licq to stay "On Top", and Opera to stay below the text editor,
regardless of what else happens. IceWM was my previous choice, and
there were, I think, 7 layers to choose from. This is what I miss the
most.

Any chance of seeing that in the future?

Speedy

Linux uptime:
 11:36am  up 1 day, 25 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.09, 0.11

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
"No!" (or better still: "Linux") is the answer.

No part of this message may reproduce, store itself in a retrieval
system, or transmit disease, in any form, without the permissiveness of
the author.