Okay, and again, if you could offer advice or assistance in removing the
stupidity caused by kdevelop's autoconf/automake crap, I'd be grateful.
As it is, you're not helping me much. =;)

* [09/16/01 19:34] Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
* Kyle Donaldson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> walks into mine and says:

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)