Umm, while this is a good stress-reliever for you, I'm sure, it doesn't
really help me at all.  Any helpful suggestions on the following points?
Such as how to fix the autocrap/configure system?  Any suggestions on
how to make the style plugin better?

* [09/16/01 19:33] Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
* Kyle Donaldson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> walks into mine and says:

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)