On Mon, 08 Oct 2001 09:48:34 -0400
Jan Schaumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You should _always_ read the documentation first, then search the web,
> search groups.google.com and then iff you don't find the answer or need
> more information should you post to a newsgroup / mailing list.

In defense of myself Jan, this is what I did. Perhaps I mistyped my
intentions. Up until now, I have been reading the blackbox FAQ and other
online documentation at bb.themes.org. Last night, when I went there to
try to read up on my problem, I discovered that all the documentation has
been removed and a "Come back later" sign was put in its place.

Now, I did a google search to find other documentation for blackbox, but
every link I found was back to the bb.themes.org site. I even read the man
page for blackbox again, but it only says to edit the .xinitrc file.

I am sure that you are just being helpful to me, and I appriciate it. I just wanted to
point the lack of documentation at bb.themes.org.

I will try your suggestions and see what happens :)

Thanks for all who are helping me

John Marr