Actually, this happens with netscape as well.  If you pass netscape the
-remote parameter so that it doesn't think it has to start a session
from scratch, and netscape is on a different workspace, you'll hit the
same problem.  I do not believe it has anything to do with opera not
doing things right.  I believe the error is how blackbox handles windows
(XChangeProperty to withdrawn state via setState() ) when it switches
workspaces.  I think that sets the window into a state that causes it to
not received calls that it otherwise would.

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)