On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 02:12:39AM +0100, Mark Weinem wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Jan 2002, xOr wrote:
>
> > You can set up bbkeys to show the windows on all workspaces in its
> > list. So then when you hit alt-tab (or whatever you want) and get a
> > list of all windows and just release th emodifier key (alt in this
> > case) to switch to the window of your choice.
>
> How do i set this up? I only get a menu that shows the windows of the
> *current* workspace. If i change to an empty workspace there's no menu
> available.
>
>     FreeBSD 4.4 + XFree86 3.3.6
>     blackbox 0.61.1 (ports)
>     bbkeys 0.8.3    (ports)

in your ~/.bbtools/bbkeys.bb or /usr/share/bbtools/bbkeys.bb

! set this to true to allow stacked cycling to go to any window on any
! workspace. all of the windows will appear in the menu if it is being shown.
!bbkeys.menu.showAllWorkspaces: True

xOr
--
I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.