Actually, with the soon-to-be-released-but-currently-available-via-CVS
0.8.4 version of bbkeys, this is a separate keybinding.  So, you can
have <alt+tab> for NextWindow and <alt+control+tab> for
NextWindowAllWorkspaces.  This has been removed from the bbkeys.bb
config file that xOr mentioned below in version 0.8.4.

--
Jason Kasper (vanRijn)