On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 14:19, Robin Jury wrote:
> b) I always use the slit. The toolbar however, I ignore. How about any
> functionality that people want from the toolbar be put in the slit, and that
> can be placed wherever? Does anybody feel any strong need to have both at
> the same time?

I like this idea.  It satisfies almost everyone involved.  If all three
options (Workspace Cycle, Active Window Cycle, and Date display) were
slit options (I know they can be gathered with external applications,
but is this minimal?)

In short, I'm for the removal of the Toolbar and functionality moved to
the Slit.

Jamin W. Collins