On Thu, Feb07,02 10:42, Marco Fioretti wrote:
> > Head on over to
> >
> > http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-02-06-010-20-RV-DT-SW
> >
> > and check out the fluxbox review.  While I suppose fluxbox is nice,
> > he really doesn't get it, does he?
>
> "He" the reviewer? Or fluxbox itself? What doesn't he get exactly?

Well, first off... he's not familiar with the "slit" in blackbox.

And then, aside from that... I'm curious... the author states this:

"Fluxbox also adds a native key grabber to the base functionality it
inherits from Blackbox. The key grabber gives the ability to not only handle
keyboard shortcuts for common window manager commands, but it also allows
sophisticated multi-key sequences to be assigned in a manner similar to
Emacs."

Now, considering his false statement regarding the slit, is the keygrabbing
ability EXACTLY like emacs'? or what?

any fluxbox users out there?

DC

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All men by nature desire to know." -- Aristotle.

Registered Linux User Number 195825