Personally, I think it's great that people like BB enough to start making
spin-off WM's.  Another interesting article would take a look at BB and its
progeny - you could say that it's possible to both keep the minimalist look
n' feel in BB yet provide a launching point for those who want some of the
"shiny" features found in other widely-used window managers.

I only think things like Fluxbox should be encouraged, as it gives people
who want feature X, Y and X a place to go instead of adding more stuff to
BB.