On Fri, Feb08,02 09:13, dan radom wrote:
> amen!  i can't imagine a file manager that could ever be better then $SHELL.  i
>guess eye candy means different things to different people, but to me blackbox is all
>eye candy and pure X bliss...

IMO, blackbox, coupled with a couple transparent decorless aterms (75%
shading, to differenciate them from the bg) is all the eye-candy I need!
It's also nice to throw an orange shaded terminal in there for colour once
in a while! :)

DC

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All men by nature desire to know." -- Aristotle.

Registered Linux User Number 195825