On 22 Aug 2015, at 6:27, 1.61803 wrote:

I recently wanted to start using right ⌘ to activate QS (1.2.0, OS X
10.8.5) instead of using ⌘⎵ and realized none of the modifiers work on the right side for this purpose. So I tested a new installation on a VM, same
versions, and there it works as expected.

I barely remember some configuration in this regard but I cannot tell what
it was. Any ideas?

I use Control and it works on either side (and does Caps Lock, which is mapped to Control and what I mostly use).

Do you have any key reapers or custom bindings in effect?

Maybe try something like [Key Codes](http://manytricks.com/keycodes/) to see what’s going on.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/