DJ Lucas wrote these words on 07/22/05 20:26 CST:

> Randy if you got a lot going on right now, I can take care of Shadow and
> PAM, I just didn't want to complicate any other changes that you might
> have wanted to make since you were assigned to Shadow.  I've already
> made the changes locally as I've been using them for a couple of weeks.
> Cracklib too, but it will break heimdal if it goes in right this second.

Please read my previous message. I'm about to commit the Shadow changes,
so if you can knock out the PAM and cracklib update we'd be all set.

Do comment out anything about the Heimdal patch in the Cracklib
instructions for the time being. I'll put it in after testing Cracklib
against Heimdal. Once I see your commit with PAM and cracklib, I'll
place a note in the Heimdal instructions to not use Cracklib stuff
until I fix it.

Sound good?

--
Randy

20:27:01 up 111 days, 20:00, 2 users, load average: 0.10, 0.15, 0.07