On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Ken Moffat wrote:
>
> >  fetchmail-6.2.5.2 also works unchanged with the book's instructions.
> > Guidance on whether to BZ it, and use of BZ if I'm doing it wrong
> > (for 6.1) will still be appreciated.
>
> Go ahead adn BZ it.  The priority for a simple version increment is P3.
>  If I knew how to set that as the default, I'd do it.  The version
> should be SVN or 6.0 depending on your reference.  The target will
> automatically be future.  Add any comments you think are pertinent.
>
>   -- Bruce

 Thanks.  Bug 1488.  As a dumb user I've set it to 'normal' which I
guessed might be P3, and filed it against svn.  But, based on Randy's
comments about a change of maintainership, this should be a
straightforward security fix, whatever the priority label for that is
supposed to be.  Did you guess that I get easily baffled by BZ ? :)

Ken