On 1/12/07, Bruce Dubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Looks good.  I just saw that bind has updated and it detected an out of
> date ssl on my system  I checked and saw that ssl and ssh have both
> updated due to security issues.
>
> I'll try to get openssl, openssh, and bind updated today.
>
> I'm going to hold off on KDE and wait two weeks for 3.5.6:

Agreed on the schedule. I've been awfully quiet for weeks, but I've
been working my way through a new system, and I think I have a lot of
fixes to add in as well as the tickets that are assigned to me.

I've been using openssh-4.5p1 for about a week now. I don't do
anything really fancy with port forwarding, but I do use it quite a
bit with PAM, X11 forwarding and pub key authentication. It's been
working fine so far.

If you don't feel like bumping to bind-9.3.3, bind-9.3.2-P1 is just
one security fix and one bug fix. The diff is tiny and bind could be
pretty much updated blindly. Just an option.

--
Dan