Randy McMurchy wrote:
> I've realized that there are a few other minor details required.
> Justin's help is critical.
>
> 1) Justin needs to create and populate a 6.2.0 version on the master
> package server. I'll use this for all the rc-1 versions as well. It
> may mean duplicate updates for Justin for the next couple of weeks,
> but since there's package freeze, perhaps there won't be anything
> for Justin to do other than create the 6.2.0 dir structure and
> populate it one time.
Yep, I'll do this tonight.  I have a few packages to update still which
shouldn't take long, and then since it is a symlink tree just cp -a from
svn to 6.2.0.  It should be called 6.2.0 then or 6.2?  Either way is
fine, just let me know.  I can symlink 6.2.0-rc1 or whatever to 6.2.0 if
it would help with anything as well.  So far have gone for just major
and minor.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/blfs $ ls -l
total 20
drwxr-xr-x   28 lfs lfs  4096 Jan 30 23:57 6.1
drwxr-xr-x  394 lfs lfs 12288 Jan 30 23:57 conglomeration
drwxr-xr-x   29 lfs lfs  4096 Jan 30 23:57 svn

Should all be ready in time for rc1.

Justin