On 2013-10-31 20:39, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

>> *****30. GNOME Core Packages
>> *****Platform
>> Gvfs-1.18.2
>>
>> *****Required Runtime Dependencies
>> gnome-icon-theme-3.10.0
>> gnome-icon-theme-extras-3.6.2
>> gnome-icon-theme-symbolic-3.10.1
>> gnome-themes-standard-3.10.0
>> notification-daemon-0.7.6
>>
>> *****31. GNOME Applications
>> Evince-3.10.0
>> Gucharmap-3.10.0
>

> Desired to remain: 8 packages.
>
> I think these are the programs still needed (or it is necessary to fix
> the page, depending on the comments received):
>
> gsettings-desktop-schemas

check (evince)

> yelp-xsl

check (evince, gucharmap)

> gconf

this is obsolete as far as i know, anything still requiring gconf should
be removed too

> libsecret

check (webkitgtk)

> libwnck

not needed (only referenced by epiphany and gnome-system-monitor)

> polkit-gnome

i'd ditch it (referenced by lxde-common as optional and thunar-volman as
recommended)

> Following probably can be safely removed, but changes in some pages of
> the book would be necessary.
>
> yelp (in a note of gnumeric)

check

> epiphany (only in a cat >><< for the meny, in icewm)

check

> gnome-power-manager (referred by upower: used by gnome-power-manager)

check

> nautilus (referred several times, but probably not really necessary)

check (evince requires --disable-nautilus)

> totem (only in a cat >><< for the meny, in icewm)

check

--
Igor Živković
http://www.slashtime.net/