Le 27/12/2013 18:28, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

>> I promised  Pierre to not change his modifications in subversion, but
>> every time I look at that page, I see that it is inconsistent with the
>> rest of the book.
>>
>> To Pierre: please, I would like you to agree with me and then I would
>> modify back subversion format (not dependencies nor technical parts).
>
> Yes, although it looks nice, it needs to be consistent with the rest of
> the book.
>
>    -- Bruce

I agree that it is not the same as the rest of the book, but the problem I
faced was that usually, commands that are optional are inside <command> tags,
but "make swig-py..." is a two-line command, which does not fit well inside
tags, it is not consistent either, as it treats them as recommended (or
required) commands, so SWIG should be a recommended dep.
It's not that I do not want to change, just that I have not found a
solution... But since I am very new to the book editing and Docbook, I may
have missed something obvious.
So, go ahead.

Regards
Pierre