Em 27-12-2013 15:09, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:
> Em 27-12-2013 14:53, Pierre Labastie escreveu:

>>> Yes, although it looks nice, it needs to be consistent with the rest of
>>> the book.
>>>
>>>    -- Bruce
>>>
>> I agree that it is not the same as the rest of the book, but the problem I
>> faced was that usually, commands that are optional are inside <command> tags,
>> but "make swig-py..." is a two-line command, which does not fit well inside
>> tags, it is not consistent either, as it treats them as recommended (or
>> required) commands, so SWIG should be a recommended dep.
>> It's not that I do not want to change, just that I have not found a
>> solution... But since I am very new to the book editing and Docbook, I may
>> have missed something obvious.
>> So, go ahead.
>
> Thanks, Pirre and Bruce,
>
> I will do it tomorrow. I am done for today.

Sorry, Pierre, above, s/Pirre/Pierre.

Please, consider s/I am done for today/I need to stop now/, I think is
more polite.

Fixed at r12465.

I have kept the "screen" tags out of the tests.

Bruce, I noticed that the subversion page in BLFS-7.4 need to be
corrected, to include in the errata, something like:

Replace

make swig-py &&

by

make swig-py swig_pydir=/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/libsvn \
     swig_pydir_extra=/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/svn &&

--
[]s,
Fernando