>On Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:40:34 -0500
>Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm currently using seamonkey-2.10.1 (vs current 2.25) and I've found
> my html5 support to be a little lacking.  I've found the site
> http://html5test.com/index.html and have a browser score of 337.
> What types of scores do others get for your browsers?
>
> I did check my konqueror (4.12.2) and it basically doesn't work at
> all with a score of 103.  I haven't yet built firefox on this system.
>
>    -- Bruce

I get 286 with Midori-0.5.7 and WebKit-1.10.0.

But, honestly, I think noone in their right mind would target a maximum
score of 555 since that score also includes the following things:
* Geolocation
* Webcam access
* Speech recognition (including microphone access)
* Filesystem access
* WebRTC
* DRM support (included for completeness, does not carry points)
* Javascript capability (taken for granted, also doesn't carry points)

A browser that supports all the above misfeatures (with the exception
of DRM) is the very definition of "trojan malware".

--
Svi moji e-mailovi su kriptografski potpisani. Proverite ih.
All of my e-mails are cryptographically signed. Verify them.