I've been looking at the blfs bootscripts in preparation of adding
support of systemd type of services.

I don NOT intend to remove the current scripts, but will do something like

install-sshd: install-sysv-sshd install-sysd-sshd

Where the dependent targets will depend on the existent directories,
/etc/rc.d and /etc/systemd respectively.

Before I do that, I want to clean up what we have.  Currently there are
scripts for several packages that are no longer mentioned in the book:

gdm
heimdal
lprng
qpopper
service-ipx
service-pppoe
swat

That leaves 51 entries.  We may also want to remove dbus as it is now
installed as a part of lfs-dev.

I suspect that we will not add separate systemd scripts for a few
packages: dhcpcd, service-bridge, service-dhclient, service-dhcpcd,
service-wpa, and wicd as those appear to be handled differently in
systemd.

Before I start, are there any comments or issues that I should look at?