On 01/11/2019 07:52 AM, Ryan Marsaw via blfs-dev wrote:
Hello all.

Poppler 0.73.0 changed the XPDF headers switch (from the NEWS file:)

build system:
          * Rename ENABLE_XPDF_HEADERS to ENABLE_UNSTABLE_API_ABI_HEADERS

Indeed, when running the BLFS instructions I get the following:
"CMake Warning:
   Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:

     ENABLE_XPDF_HEADERS"

Right.  I forgot to update that yesterday.  Thanks for the reminder.

That switch has been in the book for a long time. I think I need to double check to see if it is still needed.

  -- Bruce