On 8/17/19 9:01 AM, Roger Koehler via blfs-dev wrote:
On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 1:27 AM Pierre Labastie via blfs-dev
<blfs-dev@lists.linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

On 17/08/2019 00:38, Douglas R. Reno via blfs-dev wrote:

On 8/16/19 4:36 PM, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-dev wrote:
I've just completed xorg on a new blfs-9.0 SysV build.  Here are some
observations.

Ah, I just see that ConsoleKit is referenced on this page. Actually, now
elogind takes care of permissions, and the whole sentence about the user
belonging to the video group is not necessary. Will fix that.

I miss ConsoleKit. I don't really like elogind. I understand that it
is needed for Gnome, but could Console Kit be left in as an option,
maybe as part of the xfce section?

Sorry. There are too many other nuances in scripts and text. the build is already complicated and adding if CK ... else ... it just becomes more complicated. It would also make testing alternatives a lot more work.

  -- Bruce