Bruce Dubbs via blfs-dev wrote:

Actually the *proper* place for Xorg logs is in ~/.local.  What if two users want to run xorg at the same time?  They should have different configurations and possibly different HW.

Actually, I do not think it is possible to run two Xorg servers with the same display number on the same machine. And the display number is in the log filename. So no prob if both are in /var/log.

Also, I remember I had Xorg logs in .local when using startx on systemd... (took some time to find them). So not limited to elogind.

Pierre