On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 11:46:41PM +0100, Ken Moffat via blfs-dev wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 04:44:30PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-dev wrote:
> > On 8/18/19 4:00 PM, Ken Moffat via blfs-dev wrote:
> > >
> > > i.e. <sect2 revision="systemd" role="kernel" id=elogind-kernel">
> > > or will that break something ?
> >
> > Probably OK for the most part, but the entire elogind sect1 is sysv only.
> >
> >   -- Bruce
>
> slapped-head.
>
> Of course.

More to the point: I just started to try to prepare this on the
running 9.0-rc system.  On 5.2.8, CONFIG_MEMCFG is for some reason
not set (I've been trying different kernels / configs and went back
to an oldeer one when I was doing this build) but things seem to
work fine, although I definitely seemed to need that before.

So, for the moment only requiring CONFIG_CGROUPS=y and
CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y.

On current form, I think I'm going to have to stop editing - too
many errors or questionable results.

ĸen
--
Adopted by dwarfs, brought up by dwarfs.  To dwarfs I'm a dwarf, sir.
I can do the rite of k'zakra, I know the secrets of h'ragna, I can