On 4/28/2005 10:38, Declan Moriarty wrote:

> The MUA I want is preferably not a part of kde, gnome, or emacs,
> capable of having an address book. I am not enamoured of bloated,
> super-capable things, and would prefer one that is curses based
> (ncurses don't require X).

IMO, Pine is simpler than mutt tho has its own ideosyncracies at times.
If you want really simple just use nail, heh.

For X:
Sylpheed I looked at years ago and it was buggy (mostly interface) then,
but I could see it being real nice now.  Thunderbird has actually treated
me quite well now for a few years (been using it since 0.3 something,
quite buggy then ;)  It's pretty stable now tho there is an occasional niggle.

~Jason