* On [31 Aug 2005 05:20 +0300] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tarek Ghaleb wrote these words on 08/30/05 21:13 CST:
>
> > So, I guess I was talking about understanding how to set up catalog
> > files and configure DocBook, etc., rather than just following
> > instructions. I'm sure the instructions in the book about setting up
> > DocBook are very clear, the book has been very easy to follow until
> > now.
>
> You say "until now". This implies you are having some issues. Care
> to explain them?

Not at all, the book has been great. I'm just assuming that the more
packages I add, the more the complexity, that's all. But no issues,
non:-)

I've just gotten side tracked a bit, by wanting to use a packaging
management system. Now, I'm actually building the packages as rpms to
ease install/uninstall/upgrade and also allow me to replicate the system
on other machines. This has turned out to be time consuming, however,
and I'm still behind in the BLFS book.

Tarek.

--
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - Martin Luther
King, Jr. (1929-1968)