Dan Nicholson wrote:
Shouldn't be any harm.  Alexander, could you test out the attached
patch without the LDFLAGS next build you do?  AFAICT, this is the only
directory that has sources that need to link to pangoxft.  In fact,
the program gfx/src/gtk/mozilla-decoder.cpp includes
<pango/pangoxft.h>.

Sorry, my attempt to build SeaMonkey today failed for a completely different reason. Could you please wait until tomorrow?

Also I have to check that the problem is indeed still relevant for Seamonkey-1.0.1 (it was checked only for 1.0).

--
Alexander E. Patrakov