Randy McMurchy wrote:
TheOldFellow wrote these words on 05/24/06 08:16 CST:

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Hi Richard,

I have found that the MPlayer plugin for Firefox works really good on
almost anything I've thrown at it. Of course, you have to install
MPlayer first.

http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/

You'll notice on this web site that the .asx extension is supported.

I don't use the installation mechanism provided, after building the
package I just simply copy the .so files into a browser's plugin dir.

HTH

Thanks for this. It has solved the Parliament problem completely. I'm now having a few probs with previously working RealMedia situations which are probably due to having two plugins fighting (I had Helixplayer 10). I'll report back later.

R.