On 6/1/06, Tasos Drosopoulos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm on my way through BLFS-svn-2006-05-28 and Xorg7.1. I have an nvidia
GeForce 6200 graphics card. On my previous built (~March 2005) with
Xorg7.0 the proprietary driver from nvidia worked fine. Now, I get a
WARNING message that the driver is not compliant with ABI 1.0 and when I
fire Xwindows up I see that I have absolutely no fonts on any of my menu
titlebars etc.

I don't have an nvidia card, but I've seen that you may want
"RenderAccel" "false" for Xorg-7.1 with the nvidia driver.  See here:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2006-April/014898.html

--
Dan