Matthew Burgess wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> The file bin/installmesa appears to be missing from the latest version
> of MesaLib.  Does anyone know whether this is just a packaging error
> on their part or whether there's a different mechanism for installing
> the package?  The release notes didn't mention it.  doc/install.html
> just mentions 'make install'.  Having never touched Mesa before, I've
> no idea why one would want to use 'bin/installmesa' as opposed to
> 'make install'.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt.

Right Matt, in MesaLib-6.5.1 bin/installmesa is missing and instead is
used make install that gathers install informations from configs/default.
In MesaLib-cvs version (actually 6.5.2) bin/installmesa appeared again.
(Actually installed MesaLib-6.5, MesaLib-6.5.1 and MesaLib-6.5.2-cvs.)
About using bin/installmesa or make install I don't know what to say.

Luca