> I am just pointing out the facts as can be found by searching the
> archives of any of the LFS mailing lists. I am not trying to be
> accusatory or rude. Your response is the typical response that can
> also by found in the same archives to the challenges made by many.

I'm glad it's typical to you, shouldn't that be saying something if
you find that same response multiple times from many people?
I think the only problem here is the way you approached the situation.

> Often times it is necessary to find help and solutions from some place
> other than LFS because of this kind of attitude from people responding
> as you have.

So, I'm rude for pointing out that you're rude... Makes so much sense now.
Remember, we're all volunteering. You're free to go somewhere else, or
stay here and play nicely.

~SpaceGhost