On 2/16/10, Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas <a.hat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But, if both Book maintainers say that there is no need for a BLFS release
> anymore, then at
> least we have to find a workable scheme, so we can give to the developers
> and users a clear
> target and don't leave them in the mist.

I claim that BLFS is a wonderful work of art with many thanks to the developers.
I suggest that when LFS-6.5 was released, there should at least have been
a BLFS-6.5-RC1, and when LFS-6.6 is released there should at least be
at a BLFS-6.6-RC1. Anybody would always be welcome to use the
development version.