Matthew Burgess wrote:
> The kernel's menuconfig help text for EHCI says:

[...]
> For OHCI it states:
>
> "On most non-x86 systems, and on x86 hardware that's not using a USB
> controller
> from Intel or VIA, this is probably appropriate."  It even suggests that
> 'lspci -v'
> will provide the interface type (EHCI, OHCI or UHCI) for your USB controllers.
> That output was accurate on a quick check of my system.

Ah, yes, that helped. The version of LFS I'm using (6.4) doesn't have
that in the kernel, or I missed it.

# lspci -v | grep USB

[...]

00:10.2 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1
Controller (rev 80) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
         Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xxxxx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller
00:10.3 USB Controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0 (rev 82) (prog-if
20 [EHCI])
         Subsystem: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0

That was just what the doctor ordered. I need EHCI and UHCI, but
likely not OHCI.

Thanks!

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.