On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 04:39:34PM -0700, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:48:38 +0000, John Burrell <john_burr...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Current version of udev in lfs-development is 166.
> >
> > In blfs, if gobject-introspection installed, then udev-164 compiles okay,
> > but versions 165 and 166 do not.
>
> FWIW, Udev-166 builds fine here with gobject-introspection-0.10.2.  I'm not
> far
> enough into my BLFS to be able to say whether that version of
> gobject-introspection
> breaks anything else though.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matt.

 I haven't tried any version of introspection newer than 0.10.0, and
That was only with versions generally newer than what is in BLFS
(particularly, gnome-2.32).  That was documented earlier this month
on this list, no idea how that version of introspection will play
with earlier versions of gnome.

ĸen