----- Original Message -----

> From: akhiezer <lf...@cruziero.com>
>

> I know you said in a separate post about having used uzbl mailing lists: but
> just to check explicitly, did you try what is discussed in the above
> '/2013-.../' threads?

Thanks, I have read all of those.

I have had other distractions and have not looked at this since last week - but
I will be returning to it soon. As I mentioned before, please do not be too
distracted by uzbl I am aware that it may have its own idiosyncracies but
GtkLauncher is the real testbed. The fact that GtkLauncher cannot even render
flash hints that something is more fundamentally broken.

Thanks, R.