> Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 13:49:17 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Richard <r_j_humphr...@yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [blfs-support] WebKitGTK-1/Flash
> To: akhiezer <lf...@cruziero.com>,
>         BLFS Support List <blfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org>

 - meant to add, that if it's just no-pasa with flash+uzbl, then if possible
as a fallback-test, build seamonkey/firefox as part of your blfs build
(you'll likely have much of the 'Required' infrastructure already, in passing),
and per blfs instructions, and verify that flash works ok for you with one/both
of those. (Yes, I realise/guess that you perh/prob want uzbl as a bypass of the
likes of ff/sm). Or, as an alternate test, can you add flash successfully to a
distro that doesn't ship with it per se - e.g. slackware-14.1  .

Also, be extra-sure that you do have the 32-bit version for the 32-bit machine
(no offence meant in asking); and sim for 64-bit.

rgds,
akh