Le 23/03/2014 10:36, m...@pc-networking-services.com a écrit :

>> [...]
>
> Hello again,
>
> I have done some digging around on google and find that this issue was
> first reported in JULY last year about people compiling on a SYSTEMD
> system.
>
> Please note right through I have stated SYSTEMD.  There does not appear to
> be a SYSTEMD version of BLFS.  Which would explain why things are not
> working as it seems that only ONE developer actually has a systemd version
> working,
>
> In the article I found it states this from, I believe possibly someone who
> had been involved in developing for LFS/BLFS at the time:
>

>  Tushar Teredesai | 31 Jul 17:57 2013
> Re: compiling java on the systemd lfs branch fails
>
> On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Nathan Coulson <conathan <at> gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I guess the two choices would be to move those programs back to /bin
>> in the systemd branch,  patch java in the systemd version to not use
>> hardcoded paths, or patch both variations of blfs.
>>

> When I first compiled jdk for lfs, I had patched their build system to
> use the program versions from PATH instead of hardcoded locations. The
> patch may have been dropped at some point. This flexibility of using
> commands from the path is useful for lfsers who have their homegrown
> package manager which replaces the standard file copy/move commands
> with their own logging versions.
>
> --Tushar.
>

> Now I need to ask, where is this patch?  I need java working and I need
> the patch.
>
> The link to the BLFS-Dev where this was posted is:
>
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.lfs.beyond.devel/24299
>
> I see that Bruce, who seems to still be actively involved did not like the
> suggestion of sym-linking, so now I am left with a system that can not be
> completed as the INSTRUCTIONS are lacking and incorrect for a SYSTEMD
> system.
>
> Regards,
>
> Christopher.

Hi Christopher,

I understand your frustration, but nobody is in charge of a systemd BLFS
version, so you are on your own building BLFS above LFS-systemd.

For the issues you have, you may have a look at:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/downloads/openjdk/openjdk-6-b10-remove_fixed_paths-1.patch
as well as the current:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/downloads/icedtea/icedtea-2.4.5-fixed_paths-1.patch

You could also try to see where the various XXX_YYY_PATH variables are defined
and change them to all begin with /usr.

Pierre