> Le 23/03/2014 18:10, Ken Moffat a écrit :
>>[long thread]
>>

>>  I'm surprised that this now appears to be a systemd issue - I had
>> assumed that all the pain there would be in replacing bootscripts.
>> But, the links in other posts seem to bear that out.  So, you should
>> probably look at other distros using systemd - probably fedora and
>> arch will be your best bets - to see if there is anything relevant
>> there.  Links in :
>> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/introduction/beyond.html
>>
>> ĸen
>>
> Well, systemd has not only changed the way the system boots, it also wants
> all
> libraries and executables under /usr. Since the icedtea build system uses
> hardcoded paths, and some of those paths begin with /bin or /sbin, you
> need a
> patch. There is already a patch in the book, which changes some of the
> paths
> for building within the LFS layout, but the systemd layout needs more
> changes...
>
> Pierre
> --

Hello,

Well I have managed to get iced tea to successfully compile on a systemd
system.

If who ever is in charge of the fixed-paths patch is willing to do so, the
changes that need to be made to ALL of the Defs-utils.gmk locations is:

HEAD           = $(UTILS_USR_BIN)head
UNZIP          = $(UTILS_USR_BIN_PATH)unzip
UNZIPSFX       = $(UTILS_USR_BIN_PATH)unzipsfx
ZIPEXE         = $(UTILS_USR_BIN_PATH)zip
FIND           = $(UTILS_USR_BIN_PATH)find
TOUCH          = $(UTILS_USR_BIN_PATH)touch

I have not made changes to patches before and do not want at this stage to
attempt to do so.  Also I have no idea if the changes to these PATH
commands will break a non-systemd installation.

The reason it did not complete the compilation after I had changed
Defs-utils.gmk the first time is that I had done so only in the
open-jdk-boot/jdk/common/shared directory, and it seems to revert back to
calling /bin/find at another point of the compilation.

Out of frustration and shear pig-headedness on my part, I copied find and
head into /bin and was able to run through the entire compilation without
any errors.

As to why icedtea compiles successfully on a non-systemd system without
those additional changes is a mystery.

Regards,

Christopher.