Le 23/03/2014 18:10, Ken Moffat a écrit :
>[long thread]
>

>  I'm surprised that this now appears to be a systemd issue - I had
> assumed that all the pain there would be in replacing bootscripts.
> But, the links in other posts seem to bear that out.  So, you should
> probably look at other distros using systemd - probably fedora and
> arch will be your best bets - to see if there is anything relevant
> there.  Links in :
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/introduction/beyond.html
>
> ĸen

Well, systemd has not only changed the way the system boots, it also wants all
libraries and executables under /usr. Since the icedtea build system uses
hardcoded paths, and some of those paths begin with /bin or /sbin, you need a
patch. There is already a patch in the book, which changes some of the paths
for building within the LFS layout, but the systemd layout needs more changes...

Pierre