On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 12:20:32AM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:

> But I'm glad you are updating. I was going to suggest that you read
> the errata, but in fact those for sysv probably don't specifically
> mention anything you build - in practice, the versions in svn for
> the xorg packages (not libXfont-2),

What I meant to do was mention the parts before xorg-server : if you
use the 1.19+ server then libXfont-2 is of course required.  I'm not
_aware_ of any vulnerabilities in the latest 1.18.whichever server.

Oh, and -svn/8.0-rc (but -svn has the fixes we've found in the last
few days) is of course better because the old bitmap core fonts are
no longer automatically assumed to be present.

ĸen
for them.'     -- Small Gods