From: "Patricia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 5:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Strange message on bootup

On the Acer models there's a switch on bottom of the laptop maybe you have
it turned to battery as to why your getting that message?
That very message came on while I used that laptop and I had to check that
switch which was in the right position, but the message was still present
and I kept the laptop on house currant for a few days and after having it
plugged in overnight even for couple of days it went away..

Patricia