From: "DoubleLegal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 1:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] A Program to Copy from Radio Stations

Hi Linda,

It's called station Ripper.

I love it. I've used it for a couple of years. Just find an internet station
you want to record and it records each individual song in an mp3 format.

http://www.stationripper.com

After you have run the program for a while, each song will be in a file on
your hard drive. To get to it, click on My Computer, click on your C drive,
click on Program files, click on Ratajik Software, click on Station Ripper,
click on Output, and then the files for each station you have ripped will be
there.

With the free program you can record 2 stations at once. If you pay for it,
I think you can record up to about 300 stations at one time.

Enjoy.