Hi Marilyn,

I think that you should give Windows Defender a chance. I have it set
up to run automatically 11 A.M. and this morning it deleted a couple
of "unknown" in the registry. I can also do a quick scan and a full scan.

Also, Windows Defender, I think, don't scan cookies like Super-Antispyware and
Ad-aware does. By the way, I also use Super Anti-spyware, but like
Spybot Search and Destroy, it takes about on my computer 26 minutes
for a quick scan.

I am not a computer genius, but if I can be of any help, I will try
to do my best to help you. I find Windows Defender quite accessible with Jaws.

Rick, can you help Marilyn too?

Thanks,

Lennie