Alex, I tried your idea and it made things worse.  Suddenly, all of the
numbered chapters were in some kind of random order.  Here's what else I tried.

1.  I created a separate folder called File Sort.  I moved the mixed up files
into that folder then tried copying them back into the main folder.  It seemed
like it was going to work, then suddenly, Chapter 17 went out of order again.
It's really weird Alex.  There must be some kind of notation the computer uses
which isn't readily detectable.  If I create a new chapter 17, and I try to
re-enter it, it will probably end up at the very end of the list.  it's so
frustrating.  There has to be a way.

John Justice
John Justice

My job feeds my family, music feeds my soul.

PERSONAL E-MAIL:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php