Hello everyone,
I was looking around on my computer and I found a folder that I didn't know
about.  The folder was called my recent documents and in this folder was a
bunch of stuff that I had put into the recycle ben.  I thought that when I
empty my recycle ben the stuff is removed from my computer, but obviously not
because all of this stuff is in this folder.  The file path that I used to get
to this folder is  c:\documents and settings\owner\my recent documents  Can
anyone tell me what this folder is for, and why the stuff that I have deleted
from my recycle ben is still in there?  Also is it safe to delete everything in
this folder?  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!  I am running
jaws 9 with windows XP home addition.
Take care,
Lisa
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: