Hello all,
While reading my email in Outlook Express today I got this strange message.  I
have never seen this message before.  I will paste it below this message for
you all to see.  I hope someone can tell me if it's something that I need to be
concerned about, and what I might need to fix, and how to fix it.  I'm running
windows XP home edition with service pack 3, and jaws 10.  Your help with this
will be most appreciated!
Take care,
Lisa

Message could not be displayed
Outlook Express encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

Outlook Express

database 3791 (20090122) __________

http://www.eset.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: