Hi Elaine,

How did you create your restore disks? How many disks did it require? I don't have a Windows CD either, and would like to create a backup.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elaine" <elaine.d...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Backing Up Files

hi Lennie

Rogelio isn't the only one not to have this item in the system restore menu.

I don't have a windows CD, my pc didn't come with one. I had to create my own restore disks.

so I'm assuming Rogelio's computer is the same as mine. that would explain why he cant find this item.

Thanks

Elaine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lennie Rinaldi" <merlin...@mchsi.com>