To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Backing Up Files

No you don't. I backed up my whole Laptop. If I run my Recovery, it stays in my Hard Drive. That is because I have a built in Recovery. It is a very impressive feature. If I had to run a Recovery, all I would have to do is click that file and run the wizard and it'll restore all my programs and the settings they had. ----- Original Message ----- From: "lawrence taylor" <ltlightf...@cox.net>